Between 10 and 15 percent of women suffer from endometriosis. Bestselling author Valerie Ann Worwood and health researcher Julia Stonehouse provide the definitive self-help natural treatment guide that can be used in conjunction with medical treatment to relieve the symptoms and help the body to heal.
The program presents practical and easy-to-implement techniques that assist women in improving their overall health and well-being. The book explores the environmental toxins and other lifestyle issues that may contribute to endometriosis, and clearly explains simple ways to change these factors. Based on Worwood’s successful clinical practice, the authors’ multifaceted approach advocates specific natural health practices and a range of slow, steady lifestyle changes.
The book includes:
- Comprehensive information about the condition, symptoms, and diagnosis
- Pain-reducing home treatments
- Herbal and essential oil remedies
- Other complementary methods of treatment
- Dietary guidelines
- Nutritional supplement recommendations
- Self-massage techniques
- Detoxification methods