Contact | (800) 972-6657
We live in a workaholic, type A culture that highly values being busy and working hard. Most people think that’s the only route to success: work, work, work.
But I had a problem with that, because I’m basically lazy. I’ve never been a “morning person.” I’m laid-back, unorganized (my desk is a mess), and forgetful (don’t expect me to remember your name!) — and yet I’ve become highly successful, by my own standards and by almost everyone else’s standards as well.
How strong are your presence and attention?
Take the “Presence Quiz”:
1. Do you have a short attention span?
2. Do you get distracted easily?
3. Is it hard for you to focus on one thing for very long?
4. Do you feel overwhelmed from having too many choices?
5. Do you multitask more often than not and consider yourself a “heavy” multitasker?
6. Do you forget some of the everyday tasks you need to do?